Friday, April 11, 2014

Find Me

The reason I chose to read Find Me is because it's a murder mystery. I enjoy reading murder mysteries because they keep you on the edge of your seat and they also keep you thinking about who the murder is. Another reason why I chose this book is because it seems like there is going to be a lot of suspense because it's a murder mystery. The summary also sounded really appealing to me. Summary: Wick Tate finds the dairy of Tessa Waye who has just been found dead and written on the dairy are the words  "Find Me". Wick has the right computer hacking skills for the job but little interest until her sister, Lily is the next target. Foster child. Daughter of a felon. Hacker girl. Wick has a bad attitude and sarcasm to spare. But she's going to find this killer no matter what. Because it just got personal.


 
 
 
 
From what I've read so far I think some of the possible suspects that could have caused Tessa to commit suicide are Carson the detective who has been watching Tessa's house and Wick's house . I suspect him because he seems really suspicious and he just so happens to be the detective trying to capture Wick's father. I also suspect Joe whose a friend of Wick's father and forces Wick to use her hacking skills for the bad. I suspect him because he tells Wick that if she doesn't get the job done he's going to harm her and he also knows where Wick and Lily's foster home is. Another person I suspect is Jim Waye, Tessa's father who Tessa is afraid of because he is really violent and he's really strict. Finally I suspect Griff because he seems to know too much about Wick. He also indirectly claims that he's been stalking Wick for the past three years.
 

2 comments:

  1. The book sounds a little creppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you show why you decided to read this book in your blog post.

    ReplyDelete