I just finished Doomed and I found it really interesting because it showed what would happen if a worm were to destroy the grid. No electricity, no phone service, and the point of no return. Join Pandora, Theo, and Eli as they play the game Pandora's Box to save the world. Pandora's Box was a game created by Pandora's long lost father in hopes of creating a better world. On Pandora's seventeenth birthday she gets an email from her father with a link to a blog that her dad created talking about how they'd used to be so close. Within the blog are twelve pictures of her past in which Pandora downloads, unknowingly she unleashes the worm as well. Now it's up to her to play the game and save the world. Could her past really be the key to saving the world?
I would recommend Doomed to anyone that likes to read fictional texts as well as people who like action, gaming and Greek mythology. I personally would rate it a 5 out of 5. I enjoyed this book because it's really suspenseful and the characters are really well developed.

No comments:
Post a Comment