Friday, April 25, 2014

The Girl is Murder

So I'm still reading The Girl is Murder. Iris has finally made friends with Pearl who everyone avoids and calls Pearl Harbor ever since her brother was killed at Pearl Harbor. Iris has successfully helped her dad with the case I mentioned in my previous blog post. Now more problems have risen. Iris finds out that her dad has been avoiding their landlady because their rent is overdue. A new case has popped up and it has to do with one of her classmates, Tom Barney who has gone missing. She knows her dad's on the case, but he won't let her help after helping him without permission on his last case. Iris knows her dad can't talk Tom's friends into giving away his location without a rise in suspicion so Iris decides to take matters into her own hands and decides it's up to her to find out where Tom is.


I predict that Iris is going to be the one that finds out where Tom is and then her father's going to finally agree to let her help with his detective work. I also predict that Iris's relationship with her father won't be so awkward anymore if her dad agrees to let her help with his cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment