So far Carver seems like he is really enjoying his experience with the agency. He finally has a lead to where he can try to find more information about his father. But according to the summary in the book it says that something goes wrong and his trust with the agency is questioned.

I predict that the reason his trust with the agency is questioned has something to do with his father. I predict that Carver's father is the serial killer. I also think the reason why Detective Hawking adopted him was because he knew Carver would be curious about his father so by adopting him Hawking could get Carver to hunt down his father for him.
This book sounds really interesting! But I can't believe how many books you have finished when I can't even finish one. But anyway, I think you predictions are really thought out and overall a good post.
ReplyDeleteYour summary of the book was really good. The book sounds really good too, too!
ReplyDeleteI love how you summarized what you have read so far without giving away too much to your reader. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteI really like how you summarized the book. This book sounds really good based on how you described it!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI like how you started off by summarizing the book so far. Based on what you have read, your prediction sounds like it will be accurate. It sounds like a really intriguing book! Hopefully your prediction is right!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds really interesting:) It sounds like you are enjoying it and that you have some really great predictions!
ReplyDeleteThis book sounds like an interesting book that would keep you on the edge of your seat. It kind of sounds like the other book you read. I dont normally read books like this but it seems like you like them.
ReplyDelete