Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Daughters Take the Stage/ The Daughters Join the Party

The Daughters Takes the Stage is the book I just finished I really enjoyed it because it shows that you can't be afraid to stand up for yourself even if it's against your parents. The main character, Hudson learns to stand up to her mom when her mom goes too far. I would give this book a rating of 5 out of 5 I really enjoyed it. This series is one of those series that keep you wanting to read the next book. I just started the last book of the series. It's called The Daughters Join the Party and so far all I know is that this book is about a girl named Emma Conway whose dad is a senator who is now running for President and she doesn't seem really happy about it. Emma gets expelled from her boarding school and now from what I know I think she might be going to start school at Chadwick where Lizzie Summers, Carina Jurgensen, and Hudson Jones go. I think she is going to become friends with them because they all know what it feels like to have famous parents.









9 comments:

  1. how do you think Obama's kids feel aboutbeing the president's daughter and why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know I wonder how life is like for them. I wonder if they ever feel like how Emma feels.

      Delete
  2. would you want to be the presidents kid? why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest no, because I enjoy my life the way it is and I'm more of the kind of person who is quiet and doesn't like a lot of attention.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hudson's mom is a pop star and she wants to turn Hudson into a pop star as well but Hudson doesn't want to become a pop star like her mom. Read my other post to find out more about Hudson.

      Delete
  4. How does the Senate compare to today's government? Are they active or shut down?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book sounds really interesting. Do you recommend it to everyone or just girls? Are you reading the whole series?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recommend this book to girls. I've read the other books in this series The Daughters Join the Party is the last of the series.

    ReplyDelete