Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Heros of Olympus
I am reading House of Hades and I think it's really good so far and I can't wait to keep reading. So far I really like all the suspense the book has and I would give it a 5 out of 5. I wish I had more time to read because it feels like I never have time to read anymore. I like how in this book it has chapters from the perspectives of all 7 demigods on the quest to stop Gaea. I also like how Rick Riordan incorporated both Greeks and Romans in his books and how he had them cooperate in order to defeat the evil earth goddess. I also like how he got the two camps to meet by taking Percy and switching him out for Jason. I just love how Rick Riordan made everything work out so well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This book sounds really good. Rick Riordan is a fantastic writer so im sure that it good,
ReplyDeleteSounds really good. I've also heard that from other people!
ReplyDeleteA lot of my friends have read books from that author and i was going to read one but i never got the chance, i might read one now
ReplyDelete