Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Book Recommendation: Flipped

Another book I have started reading is Flipped so far I am enjoying this book and I can't wait to read more. I would give this book so far a five out of five. I like how the author tells this story from the perspective of both the girl and the boy this shows what it is like from the other point of view. I would suggest this book to both girls and boys. This is book is realistic fiction. Flipped is a book that tells a story between a girl and a boy who are neighbors.  When Juliana Baker (Juli for short) first meets Bryce Loski she flips. When Bryce first meets Juli he runs. In the beginning of the book Bryce doesn't like Juli one bit but in the middle of the book Bryce starts to see a different side of Juli he's never seen before. Juli likes Bryce in the beginning when they are seven and toward the middle of the book she starts to see a different side of Bryce she doesn't like. I hope to find out what will happen between Juli and Bryce.

                                                 
                                     



3 comments:

  1. OH I GET IT! It's called Flipped because their interest for each other changes as the story progresses! Interesting... :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find this interesting that both characters changed their point of view of one another. I wonder what Bryce did that caused Juli not to like him anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is read and find out. You'll be surprised.

    ReplyDelete